Seasonal Pool Attendant/ Concessions
For Wage and Job Details
Performs duties as a pool attendant or concession attendant as assigned. Will not perform both duties at same time, however may be assigned to perform both duties during one scheduled shift.
The “Pool Attendant” is responsible for the safe operation and use of amusement rides, to include: Water play area pools; waterslide; splash pools; water fronts; and related amusement facilities.
The “Concession Attendant” is responsible for admissions, collection of money, preparation and sale of food items, use and cleaning of concession equipment and processing complaints.
- Admission to regulated entry, and the collection of charges.
- The operation of concessions, to include the accurate accounting of all financial charges.
- The accurate maintenance of inventories, and the ordering of food and necessary supplies.
- Proper use and cleaning of concession equipment.
- Operation of amusement rides, and assists with the general monitoring of facility usage by the public.
- Educates public on facility safety rules and enforces as necessary.
- Picks up trash and maintains an orderly and customer friendly facility.
- Reports observed facility safety issues to Head Guard or Facility Manager.
- Other duties as assigned by the Facility Manager
This list may not be inclusive of the total scope of job functions to be performed. Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or modified at any time.
- Ability to accurately follow written and oral instructions, and ability to work independently.
- Stamina to perform essential functions while standing for most of shift.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Customer service ethic including neat appearance and professional attitude.
- Ability to work together with other employees and managers to keep the facility safe, clean and efficient.
- Food Service Experience
- Cashier experience
- First Aid and CPR Red Cross Certifications
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum skills and experience levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description. The qualifications should not be viewed as expressing absolute employment or promotional standards, nut as general guidelines that should be considered along with other job-related selection or promotional criteria.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Worker’s Compensation Code:
Occupational Employment Statistical Code:
Physical Requirements [This job requires the ability to perform the essential functions contained in this description. These include, but are not limited to, the following requirements and working conditions. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants unable to fulfill one or more of these requirements]:
Squatting, stooping, kneeling, in order to clean and inspect facilities.
Ability to climb several flights of stairs to monitor slide usage and provide supervision.
Ability to stand on feet for extended periods of time.
Ability to lift boxes and remove full trash bags from barrels.
Works outside in varying weather conditions.
Exposure to environmental allergens such as grass, weeds and pollens.
Exposure to equipment where risk exists of getting burned, bruised or scraped