Transparency and Spending
Each year, the State of Michigan requires counties to submit an annual performance dashboard showing how the County is performing with key economic and other indicators of conditions. The Lapeer County Administration and Finance Department has prepared the County’s Dashboard/Transparency & Accountability Report, which includes the following documents:
- FY 2023 Budget Book
- FY 2022 General Fund Citizens Guide
- FY 2021 General Fund Citizens Guide
- FY 2020 General Fund Projected Budget
- FY 2019 Lapeer County Performance Dashboard
- FY 2019 General Fund Citizens Guide
- FY 2019 General Fund Projected Debt Service
- FY 2019 CIP Certification Signed by the County Controller
This entire report is available during normal business hours at the Lapeer County Courthouse/Complex, 255 Clay Street, Lapeer, MI 48446, as follows:
Lapeer County Clerk’s Office, 1st Floor, Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Lapeer County Administration, 3rd Floor, Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
If you have any questions regarding these documents, please feel free to contact us at (810) 667-0366