Payment OptionsThe Lapeer County Treasurer's Office has many payment options available to taxpayers who want to pay their delinquent taxes:
- Pay Online
- Pay by Mail
- Drop Box
- Pay by Phone
- Pay in Person
Parcel Number or address are required for all payments.
Before making a payment online please call the office to ensure you have the proper information. This is ONLY for making PROPERTY TAX Payments.
Select "Continue to PayitLogin" option and follow the Step-by-Step process. (You can continue process as Guest if you do not want to set up an account.) You have the option to Pay full amount or pay a partial amount.
- e-Check-ACH (Electronic debit to a checking or savings account). $3 e-Check fee
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover. An added fee of 3% is charged to each credit card transaction; this fee is added and collected by a third-party credit card processing company. The fee is paid to the service provider, not the Lapeer County Treasurer
Pay By Mail
Checks or money orders can be made payable to the Lapeer County Treasurer.
Lapeer County Treasurer
255 Clay St. Suite 303
Lapeer, MI 48446
When paying by check be sure that the face of your check has the following:
- Name and current address
- Parcel Number (written in memo line)
- Current date (no post-dated checks)
- Valid signature
- Made payable to Lapeer County Treasurer
*Failure to include parcel ID or address may result in having your payment returned to you.
Located outside the County Complex is a secure drop box labeled for the Treasurer's Office. Drop box is checked daily and the Treasurer's office will mail a receipt.
Pay by Phone
Call (810) 667-0239 to pay using a credit card or E-check. Please have your parcel number or address ready.
Pay In Person
The Lapeer County Treasurer's Office is open to the public for the following transactions:
- Required in person cash/checks/credit card transactions for Delinquent Taxes
- Deed Certifications
- Equalization Information
- Tax Information
- GIS Maps
- Land Division Applications