Purchase Dog License
Required Documents: A rabies vaccine that is not expired. Spay/Neuter status of the animal will reduce your licensing cost if this is noted on the rabies certificate.
Vaccination Date Requirements: Rabies vaccines are given in increments of 1 year or 3 years. Dogs that have never received a rabies vaccine will only be given a 1-year vaccine by your veterinarian; this includes new puppies.
Length of License: Our dog licenses always run on the same schedule as the rabies vaccine, meaning your dog license will never exceed the date of the rabies. For instance, a 1-year rabies given March 3, 2022, will also have a dog license that expires March 3, 2023. Licenses valid for 3 years must have a date through 2025.
How to Purchase a License: Licenses can be purchased online, in our office, mailed in or left in the dropbox on the front of our building. Be sure to include your rabies vaccination and payment.
- Puppy license (less than 1 year of age. Spay/neuter status exempt) $12
- 1 year (Spayed/Neutered) $15
- 1 year (Not spayed/neutered) $25
- 3 year (Spayed/Neutered) $40
- 3 year (Not Spayed/neutered) $60
- Delinquency fee of $40 will be added to any late licenses or dogs over 1 year of age that have never been licensed.
Confused what type of license you should buy? Call our helpful staff 810-667-0236